Slow Beer

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cloudwine / Slowbeer On-line Beer Store


Alrighty,

I've been mucking around with a properly functioning on-line beer style for a few weeks. The first 'draft' can be found at http://www.slowbeer.com.au/.

I still have to fill out the content (ie pics, tasting notes etc) but the site does function from a transaction point of view. Regular visitors to the store will note that I haven't loaded all the beers onto the site, rather I'm sticking to the gear I know we'll have in-stock pretty much all the time.

Pricing will continue to be amongst the best in the nation and I reckon it's pretty clear we blow the doors off our key competitors in Melbourne and Perth with respect to competitiveness. But, of course, the consumer will ultimately be the judge.

Offerings are either singles or 6 packs but always happy to provide case prices etc. Just shoot me a note in need.

cheers

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • Since when do you sell Chilli sauce?:) The website will make it a lot easier for interstate people to order that's for sure!
    You might need a bigger warehouse to handle all the stock and orders though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:37 am  

  • I'm a big fan...found so super hot micro gear made out the back of Warragul in Central Gippsland...get on board!

    By Blogger Stewart Went, at 10:23 pm  

Post a Comment



<< Home


 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter