Slow Beer

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Beer News - Murrays Anniversary Ale Update

There's been no shortage off interest in the 2007 'AA' but unfortunately it looks like Murrays won't be sending any to Victorian retailers this year. I've got no idea why and frankly a good reason wasn't offered by the brewery.

Expect local distribution to change shortly.

If I can wangle a few cases I'll post availability on the blog first before putting the beer on the store shelves....................

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Stewart

    With regard to local distribution, have you any more info you can share? Very interesting as there are not many about...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:34 pm  

  • I'm probably speaking 'out of school' there Justin. I'll pass on details if and when a deal is done.............

    By Blogger Stewart Went, at 10:30 pm  

Post a Comment



<< Home


 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter