Slow Beer

Monday, March 26, 2007

New Releases - Thorogoods & Murrays

A quick note for Geoff and other cider fans......Thorogoods Billy B's Dark Malt Apple Beer has arrived. $13 for a 750ml. I haven't tried yet but have high hopes given the strength of the Golden Malted apple beer.

Positive developments on the Murrays. We have a bunch of Nirvana Pale Ale and Blond on the way and Murray himself has very generously dragged 2 cases of Anniversary Ale from his personal stash!! Cheers mate.

Haven't seen the wholesale prices yet thus I can't set the retail but I'll post as soon as I find out. Please feel free to drop me an email if you want some of the AA set aside.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I dunno what your email is, but you know I'm keen for (at least) a bottle of the Anniversary Ale.

    Ta,
    Lach

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:29 pm  

  • Done Lach.

    email is stewart@cloudwine.com.au (ie sits in the toolbar at the top of the page).

    regards

    By Blogger Stewart Went, at 9:15 am  

Post a Comment



<< Home


 
Free Web Counters
Free Counter